Saturday, April 07, 2007

Time

...so Free... but so Bound... I Shine with all the bright Darkness around me, being me... I am the one that as Faced the Flames, the one that once Burned in their purifying Gaze, the one that braved the great Beyond, Below, and came Back with the Title of king, Gold, Blood, and a Rose... the Breath of the Dark stars is no longer a Chill to my bones, the Flames no longer a Sear to my skin... only the Ashes Shines upon the eclipse of my soul now, and that for evermore. my Sun gets Brighter by the hour, my Planet Soaking it up as it goes. the Forms are so simple, so distracting...their bliss are assaulting me everywhere, penetrating the tiniest Cracks of my Armor, my Shield unDeflective of their relentless attacks. I am in a Verse of my creation, and this Verse is based, fundamentally, upon these Forms... their extinction would mean the destruction of my Castle, since its Stones are made from the very Rock that this Verse created, Solidified. I must accept the Weight of their Past and use it as my own, absorbing all others in my Plasma, deaf-hearing their ignorant Pleas for bliss. their Shine is only limited by their own Laws, their own Flaws (to which the origin is still a mystery), but their purpose is far greater for those that do not Succumb to such small Obstacles... their Petals and Roots are delicious to me... ahh... Eye still Bleeds... Body aching for others, materialist... Mind still suffers its Birth, the Cell it built.... Soul Searing for Skies to Soar yet more, the Wingspan of my Heart... Being Screaming to be heard, ignored... Existence that doubts Fulfillment, loneliness... can such a Queen exist? can such an Existence be in this Verse? I still await the Shines of such a Being... in the meantime, I will remain in the Novaes of nothing more, and sometimes not even close, than Princesses... I want to be... for the next great Star... True... but hope is an illusion since All is connected, All is already done, only one Verse exist, only one Course, one View... I might or might not see this Star, nor even a glimpse of its Shine, and that would be the whole truth, the definitive of my life... all there is to do from here on, is to live the Fuel that remains of my Spirit, and let this grand, unwavering illusion of reality bend its undeniable grasp upon this Verse... Time.

No comments: